链接类型: 站外资源
地区: 欧美
歌手/组合名称: Hugh Grant 休·格兰特
歌曲名: Way back into love
描述: 电影《K歌情人》里的插曲。 有兴趣的同学可以下载MP3,更有感觉
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| AVshashou 发表于 2010-5-23 18:08:07 | 显示全部楼层
Way Back Into Love   Way Back Into Love - Hugh Grant & Haley Bennett   I've been living with a shadow overhead   I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed   I've been lonely for so long   Trapped in the past, I just can't seem to move on   I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away   Just in case I ever need them again someday   I've been setting aside time   To clear a little space in the corners of my mind   All I wanna do is find a way back into love   I can't make it through without a way back into love   Oh oh oh   I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine   I've been searching but I just don't see the signs   I know that it's out there   There's got to be something for my soul somewhere   I've been looking for someone to shed some light   Not somebody just to get me throught the night   I could use some direction   And I'm open to your suggestions   All I wanna do is find a way back into love   I can't make it through without a way back into love   And if I open my heart again   I guess I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the end   (Music)   There are moments when I don't know if it's real   Or if anybody feels the way I feel   I need inspiration   Not just another negotiation   All I wanna do is find a way back into love   I can't make it through without a way back into love   And if I open my heart to you   I'm hoping you'll show me what to do   And if you help me to start again   You know that I'll be there for you in the end
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| AVshashou 发表于 2010-5-23 18:10:48 | 显示全部楼层
还有一个是品冠和梁静茹的版本

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注-册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DoDVip ( 桂ICP备14000730号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 17:29 , Processed in 0.053505 second(s), 22 queries .